Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Day 1 - 02/21/2007

Let me get right to the point: I turned 39 today. Not a milestone birthday by any means, but a day closer to the next age group none-the-less.

As a way to celebrate (or not), I decided I'd blog about my life as I approach the big 4-0. Yes, I realize 40 is the new 25 (or so I've been told), but it still represents a new decade (not to mention a trip to the DMV to renew my license).

I'll keep today short as it's getting late and Lost is about to start. Who am I kidding, I'm Tivoing it anyway and won't get around to watching it until tomorrow. This new time slot isn't doing my sleep cycle any good.

Anyway, that's what I'm here for. You never know what you'll find should you decide to make this worth your while. I may talk about my training log or any one of my other software ventures or I might share some stories and/or poems I've written over the years. Or I might just share with you the ramblings of a 39 year old mind trying to decide what to do when he grows up.

I tell you what: Don't expect too much from me and I won't expect too much from you in return. Deal? Good, now, let's get on with the show...

No comments: