Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Day 7 - 02/27/2007

Apparently I have fat knees. Didn't know that, now I do.

I went to rehab today for my knee. I've been suffering from chronic patellar tendonitis for 20 months now and this is the third time I've tried physical therapy. My therapist was adjusting my knee, taking measurements and asking me whether it hurts there...or there or there or there. She says she's not sure what's going on in that the places my knee hurt isn't really the tendon but instead might be an inflammed fatty patch.

Huh?

So I asked her if she was saying I had fat knees. We both got a good laugh out of it, but now I'll be interested in seeing what my primary therapist says on Thursday.

Hmmmmm....I never knew one's knees could be fat, especially if the rest of the body isn't.

No comments: