Thursday, November 1, 2007

Day 253 - 10/31/2007

Happy Halloween to all you ghosts and goblins out there!

M went dressed as an adorable witch and N followed in my footsteps and went as Charlie Brown. We went out with some neighbors and they kids seemed to enjoy themselves.

At the end of the night I was checking e-mail when I heard a commotion on the front porch. I went out to investigate it and found a couple youths digging through the candy bowl.

Apparently the temptation of an unattended candy bowl was too much for them and they were digging through it, getting the good stuff (unbeknownst to them, the good stuff was already taken out by yours truly before the bowl was placed on the porch). Once they saw me looking at them through the screen door, they started putting the candy back. Since it was late I told them not to worry about it. Once they were gone, though, I took the bowl inside and turned the lights off, signaling the end of Halloween in our household.

No comments: