Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 351 - 02/07/2008

Two weeks until my birthday. Two weeks until I've been posting for a year.

I've decided not to continue the daily ritual of posting (since I don't always post every day and it turns into a semi-weekly event of catching up for the past few days or so) and have decided on something similar: I will post pictures of the world around me on a somewhat regular basis. I don't know whether it will be everyday or just when it strikes my fancy (I'm hoping it's every day), but we'll see what happens.

I think it'd be much easier to do since I can take a picture with my camera and post it directly to the blog. (Well, I think I'll be able to do that, I'll have to try it out and see.)

Regardless, don't look for my daily ramblings to continue. The light at the end of the tunnel is near.

No comments: