Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Day 48 - 04/09/2007

Dragged myself out of bed and made it into work. Another Monday at the office doing migration work.

I went to noon Mass to hear the rest of the story. During Mass on Easter, Father Carr indicated that the Easter story plays out over the first eight days of the Easter season, also known as the Easter Octave. Since Easter is my favorite time of year (both within and outside the church), I figured I'd go to daily Mass and listen to the rest of the story. (And now you know the rest of the story as to why I went to hear the rest of the story.) Anyway, like I said, I went to Mass and heard more of the events that occurred at the first Easter. Father Alex than summed up the Gospel by saying that we shouldn't be afraid for God is with us.

Went back to work and continued to slog through the migration before hitting the gym. Since D and the kids were still in Fred, I didn't have to get home at any time, so I took my time and got in a great workout, before heading home to eat leftovers for dinner (chicken pot pie, barbecue chicken, fruit salad and cottage cheese, if you must know).

After tackling a few chores, and making a few phone calls, I settled into the couch and watched the second episode of The Sopranos we had Tivo'd, followed by skimming a couple episodes of SNL.

Nothing earth-shattering occurred. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

No comments: