Monday, July 2, 2007

Day 131 - 07/01/2007

Welcome to the world, Evan Michael!

We got the call from D's mom that Stacey had gone into labor and was at the hospital. With that in mind, I went out for a run and D went back to sleep.

The call came in at 630a.

Later on, we were both outside on the deck, relaxing with the Sunday paper, we got another call with the details: Evan Michael had been born (between 9 and 930a) and weighed in at 5 lbs. 9 oz. and both mother and baby are doing fine (he came four weeks early).

M was disappointed (she wanted another girl cousin), but happy. N wondered when he'd be able to play trucks. D and I are just happy that they're both healthy (well, that and excited for both Stephen and Stacey).

So, with that in mind, anything else I write about the day will be mundane in comparison, so I'll stop here. Suffice it to say that the day was a good one and chock full of activity.

(I will say that I finally found a dishwasher for us at the Lowe's in Manassas; it will arrive after we get back from vacation.)

No comments: