Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 148 - 07/18/2007

There was talk in the office of going to lunch in Middleburg. (I'm not sure why you'd drive that far for lunch, but it was discussed.) We ended up going to Rangoli, out in South Riding. I haven't had Indian in a while and was looking forward to it. While I really enjoy the different flavors, I don't like the full feeling after grazing at the buffet. I was hoping today would be different, but I succumbed to the siren and made multiple trips back for more. Argh. When will I learn?

After the big lunch, I wasn't about to eat dinner. Instead, I had a few blueberries and some peanut M&Ms and took the kids to the pool to work off lunch. At first I wasn't able to move comfortably in the water, but after a while found my comfort zone. Doing 10 laps helped move things along as once I finished them, I was fine. The rest of the time was spent working with M on her strokes, turns and dives. She's very eager to practice her swimming, which I find refreshing. Usually she doesn't want to work on something, especially if we provide tips and pointers. Not with swimming, however, she took all my advice in and really tried to work at it.

No comments: