Monday, July 2, 2007

Day 129 - 06/29/2007

I'm tired today. I stayed up too late last night and woke up too early. I rode in and went to the gym, which I'm sure added to my sleepiness by draining me before 9a and my first cup o' Joe.

I need to be more aware of my sleep needs as I roll through the years. It seems my bedtime needs to be closer to 10p vs. 1130p. I guess that's what you get for trying to burn the candle at both ends.

For lunch I forewent my can o' soup and joined some colleagues for some Mongolian. That was a mistake. All afternoon I felt like crap; like there was a softball in my stomach that wasn't going anywhere. This caused me to skip dinner (except for a banana and a vitamin water) and feel miserable all night. Fortunately that was the worst of it; thankfully, there were no side effects.

Never again will I go to Mongolian...or at least that one!

No comments: