Friday, September 21, 2007

Day 211 - 09/19/2007

I hit the gym during lunch and barely beat the lunch-time rush. Fortunately I was pretty much done with my warmup when the crowd came in so I was able to get the machine I wanted and was able to get my workout done without having to wait on anyone. I'd rather not workout during lunch (morning or late afternoon is preferred), but since M has swimming tonight, I didn't want to get home too late. (Plus, since N went to a friend's house this afternoon and I wasn't going to take him with us to the pool, I was planning on doing laps, so I didn't want to be too worn out for that.)

After showering, I headed back to the office where I continued working on the migration. It's still the albatross around my neck, although the end is near. (Where have I heard that before?)

After work I took M to her swim class and, as I hoped, was able to get an open lap lane. It's not that I couldn't have gone in one of the other lanes, but it's easier to have the lane to yourself. I started off with 500 meters breaststroke (100 meters at a time) and then switched over to freestyle for 500 meters (50-100 meters at a time, depending on how much water got in my goggles). I ended up with 200 meters of breaststroke as a cool down and finished up just in time for M's class to end.

No comments: