Friday, September 21, 2007

Day 212 - 09/20/2007

My office played hooky today and spent the day at Hogback Mountain Paintball. There were 16 of us to begin the day and we were separated into two teams. Most of the games revolved around capturing the other team's flag, but some were more tactical in that there was one flag and one team had to defend it, while the other had to take it. Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday's event

Before....


After....


As you might see from the look of the after picture, we had a blast! We're already planning on making this a semi-annual event. Not only does it give us a day out of the office, but also the chance to cover your colleague with paint. If you haven't done this, it's pretty fun.

Of course, after I got home I mowed the yard as I wasn't nearly as sweaty as I should have been and hadn't had nearly as much exercise as I should have had today. I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow. I'm also sure I won't be the only one!

No comments: