Sunday, August 12, 2007

Day 171 - 08/10/2007

Hooray, it's Friday!

D came down with a fever last night and I wasn't sure whether she'd be better this morning, but she was, so I went into work. When she came down, she remarked how quiet the house was and why no one was bothering her. Then she realized it was because I was home and that the kids had scurried off to the basement so as not to bother their sick mother (or catch whatever germs she had to offer). As it turns out, she felt fine, so I went to work where I worked...

...on renaming my MP3 files in-between builds. I started doing this a few weeks ago when I realized there were doubles in my collection. Somehow I had copied a couple dozen folders from one place to another and therefore had dupes in the system. On my computer that's alright, but when playing them on the iPod, duplicate songs are annoying. I finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel, however, and now the next step will be to make sure all the tags are correct. That should take a couple weeks at least.

I mowed the lawn tonight for the first time in two weeks. We haven't had that much rain this summer, so it hasn't needed mowing all that often. That and we were gone last weekend and when we got back I was just too lazy to mow it. I didn't trim, however, as I only do that every other time.

No comments: