Thursday, August 30, 2007

Day 190 - 08/29/2007

I rode to work this morning on my newly fixed tire and everything went smoothly. Since I had just worked out on Monday night, I decided against doing the full set of weights and just worked on upper body after putting in another 20 minutes on the exercise bike. I figure the ride in was just the warmup, but riding on the indoor bike just makes me sweat bullets. Afterwards I felt great.

We had the first dish from D going to Dinner Done last night: Salmon Wellington. At first I didn't think I'd like it (when D said that's what she was making I think I said "Ew"), but after thinking about it, I didn't think it'd be all that bad. After tasting it, however, I was quite pleased. I could have eaten the second one that was leftover, but wanted to save it for later. M didn't care for the puff pastry shell, but at least she ate the salmon. Oh well, at least she tried it, which is better than N will do.

Another set of issues came up with Melon, so I had to investigate those. Fortunately I was able to identify the problem and released an update. The upside of having only two customers use Melon is that only two customers are affected when an error is discovered. The downside is that only two customers have ponied up $15 to use Melon. Hopefully that will change in the coming months as I add additional functionality.

No comments: