Monday, August 20, 2007

Day 178 - 08/17/2007

Rode to work today. Nothing out of the ordinary there or back, although I did stop by Blockbuster on the way home to pick up The Pursuit of Happyness (the kids are at Nina's tonight so D and I will have yet another movie night!).

We settled in to watch the movie, but it was not to be. About an hour into it, M called and I ended up going to pick her (and N) up. I guess the three days in Fredericksburg and the late night at my mom's (plus the pool) finally caught up with them. Hopefully we can get them back on track over the course of the next week so they're ready when school starts.

Once I got back, we put the kids to bed. Since it was too late to finish watching the movie, D went to bed and I worked on Melon. I've received a few issues in the past day or so and need to correct them. I can't stand it when I get error reports from customers, especially from those that just purchased a license. It makes me feel dirty that I sold them a product that didn't work as it should. Anyway, I was able to get most of the kinks worked out and in doing so discovered a gaping error that no one has reported as of yet. Whoops!

Put the kids to bed and worked on Melon. Fixed some issues, but one still remains.

No comments: