Saturday, March 3, 2007

Day 10 - 03/02/2007

Decorated N's cake last night. I'll post pics of it once they're uploaded. M had it in her head that it was going to be her way no matter what. My attempts at trying to do things "in an orderly fashion" were seen as ways to undermine her design. I guess that's just part of being a kid.

My mom came over w/ N's presents. She's now two-for-two on arriving right about dinner time on a Friday night. I wonder if next will will be three-for-three. Hmmmm.....I'd better go check the calendar to see what we have going on.

I also picked up our new camcorder yesterday. Played around with it last night and am looking forward to seeing it in action. One of these days I'll have to suffer through the task of transferring our tapes to DVDs. I'm soooooooo not looking forward to that endeavor!

No comments: