Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day 29 - 03/21/2007

No rehab, no running, no gym, no exercise...except for the nightly stretching. For the most part, my knee felt great, until I read Narnia to the kids afterwhich it ached in a low-level kind of way.

Speaking of Narnia, the kids love it and really look forward to hearing it on a (somewhat) nightly basis. If I miss a night or two, they think I need to read more to catch up. Hopefully I can find another book to read them after this one that's just as good at keeping them interested. Hopefully it'll be one that I haven't read as well to keep me interested to boot! ~lol~

For lunch we did CCR. For the second month in a row, I was the first one pulled. Fear the Clear, baby! We went to Longhorn and Bales ended up paying again. It just wasn't his day. His wearing the sombrero caused lots of looks from other patrons, one of whom asked him why he was wearing the hat (she thought he lost a bet or something). After he explained it to her, she invited him to her poker party, to which Dave responded: Are you calling me a sucker? No, she said, you're a loser! She turned out to be correct as he indeed lost the game (for the second month in a row).

And did you know that at Longhorn a bowl of chili only costs 30¢ more than the cup of chili? What's up with that?!?

No comments: