Thursday, March 1, 2007

Day 9 - 03/01/2007

Went back to rehab this evening after (not really) suffering all day. My therapist said my tendon looked good, but agreed that the fat pads could be the culprit. Hmmmmm....now what. I guess I'll run through the next course of PT and hope that it'll help things out. If not, it's back to the orthopaedist for a followup visit and discuss the next steps. I want to feel normal again and be able to run, dammit!



Afterwards I got home and D and I iced the bowling pin cookies for N's party on Saturday. I'll put the red stripe around the next tomorrow night after M and I decorate the cake. This should be interesting (to say the least).

This afternoon M had a Patriotic Pageant at school. They sang a bunch of patriotic songs with some commentary from some of her classmates in between. I'm glad I was able to go, although I wish she had a speaking part. Oh well, maybe next time.

We caught Lost tonight. Another filler episode that we found to do nothing to further the story (except when we were shown the promo for next week -- which looks good). Oh well, at least we don't have to suffer through repeats and dead weeks anymore. I guess that's a good thing. Right?

No comments: