Sunday, March 11, 2007

Day 18 - 03/10/2007

Started Spring off right by getting the crabgrass shield down. I still have the mulch to get out; maybe I'll get to that Sunday afternoon (weather permitting). Afterwards I took M, N and Sarah to the playground where they let off some energy. Wanting to do something else, I suggested we go see the car in the woods (yes, not very exciting to you and me, but to a kid it's a whole 'nother story!). Since you really can't get to it in the summer due to all the undergrowth, I decided to investigate it. Into the woods I went and N followed along. On the way back out he tripped and cut his finger on a branch. He was pretty good about it until we got within sight of home, when he started crying. Once inside he locked himself in the bathroom until D could coax him out and get it cleaned off.

Oh yeah, and instead of donating unwanted stuff to Goodwill, my mom ships it to me for me to donate (or toss out, as the case may be). Yeah, like I really need to know how to fix a record player. This is 2006, not 1986!

No comments: