Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Day 21 - 03/13/2007

Had rehab. Based on the information I provided regarding my knee, Tia decided not to tape my knee and told me to head out for a run before my next appointment (Thursday). I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel, let's just hope it's not a train heading my way!

Since M wasn't feeling all that great and they spent the afternoon outside, D got a late start on dinner. I wasn't all that hungry anyway, so I opted out and was going to have cereal until I got an itch for eggs. I diced some potatoes and onions and sauteed them, adding some asparagus at the end. As a side (main dish?), I made an omelet and added some parmesan cheese. Yum. There's some extra in the fridge that I might have for lunch later this week (or dinner if D isn't in the mood to cook again).

We finally saw last week's Lost. D's losing the love and thought it was filler. I enjoyed it, although you have to wonder about Locke's intelligence at times. Or for that matter, the inability for ANY of the survivors to share information and/or ask questions. For that reason I can see why it turns people off. I'm looking forward to this week's episode.

No comments: