Monday, March 5, 2007

Day 12 - 03/04/2007

N is still sick. He was pretty much out of commission all day long. I went to Mass at 1045 and then D and M went at 1230 while I stayed home w/ N. He wanted to watch a show, so I put on Tom and Jerry for him. I wasn't feeling all that hot (not sure if it was a bug or just being tired from staying up too late and getting up too early) and I promptly fell asleep on the couch with him. He'd wake me up after the cartoon was over so I could fast forward the commercials. Ahhhhh, Tivo, you've got to love it!

After Mass, D and M came home and found me crashed on the couch. Shortly thereafter, we were both crashed and they had a girls afternoon playing in M's room (or was it cleaning her room?).

N finally woke up and went up to his room and I slept some more on the couch. After a while, we all plopped ourselves on the couch and watched the remake of "The Shaggy Dog." It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (although some parts of it I could've done without) and I'm actually looking forward to the sequel (I'm guessing they'll call it "The Shaggy D.A.", but that's just a guess). M and N loved it, however, and I'm pretty sure we'll see it once (if not twice) more at some point between now and Saturday when we have to return it.

The rest of the day was spent vegging. I was pretty beat from the weekend (not sure why other than staying up too late) and once the kids were dressed, read them a chapter from Narnia and sent them to bed. Once they were down, I did my knee exercises, scooped up some ice cream and settled into the couch to catch up on some shows. (Have I mentioned the beauty of Tivo?)

No comments: