Thursday, December 13, 2007

Day 295 - 12/12/2007

I hit the gym again today in my attempt to reach my goal of losing 3-4 lbs. between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day. So far, I've been pretty good about watching what I've been eating and have lost a pound or two so far (according to the scale at home). I only did cardio (45 minutes on the bike) as the Smith machine was being used. There was a short break where I could've gotten on it, but I decided to take it easy and just get in a ride instead.

I continued my slacker ways by reading while M had her swimming class. I finally finished Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed and began reading Rising Tide: The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927 and How It Changed America. So far it seems good, although I only got through the first 30 or so pages. I'll have to hand this off to my dad as it seems like something he'd enjoy (as well as Collapse...).

No comments: