Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day 316 - 01/02/2008

Well, the party's over, I headed back to work after being off for the past week and a half and the kids headed back to school after being off for almost two weeks. Whoops! My bad, they're off today as well. They go back tomorrow. D gets one more day of quality, house-bound time with the kids before sending them back to school.

With the kids not in school, I came into work early so I could hit the gym after work and still get home at a reasonable hour. It's the last week of the Holiday Meltdown at my gym and I've been pretty religious about getting in my 3 workouts per week (except for those weeks where the gym has been closed, then it's only been 2 workouts per week). While I'm not seeing the results I was hoping for, I didn't gain anything since Thanksgiving, so that's a plus. Hopefully I'll see a decrease in percentage of body fat come Friday.

N found some Lego instructions for his ambulance this afternoon, so after dinner we hit the basement to put it together. Now that the basement is somewhat organized, we're more likely to hang out down there. I still need to figure out what to do with Grandpa Pete's desk, but other than that, the space is usable.

After putting the kids to bed, I was back in the basement to watch the Fiesta Bowl where OU took on West Virginia. Hoping it'd be a game like last year's (Boise State vs. OU), I was somewhat disappointed. While it wasn't a bad game, it wasn't great either. I turned it off and hit the sack around 11p.

No comments: