Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 324 - 01/10/2008

I finally made it to Barnes & Noble to return the duplicate book and CD I got for Christmas. I got store credit as I meant to spend it. I ended up getting Treasure Island and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (both unabridged) for reading to the kids and Feist "The Reminder" for myself.

I got home and N had already been bathed and on his way to bed shortly. He's been a bear to get up lately, so an early bedtime is needed for all. M needs to follow suit, so after a bout in the basement, both were in bed. (Although we were shooting for 730p, it was more like 750p for N and 815p for M.)

Afterwards, I read, played the guitar and hung out with D until she went to bed. She's working tomorrow (subbing for M's teacher), so it'll be an early day for her. I should have joined her in bed, but I had other intentions (like staying up way past my bedtime). Oh well, I'll catch up on my sleep...eventually.

No comments: