Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 335 - 01/21/2008

The kids were out of school for MLK day so I took advantage of that and went in to work early. I was meaning to go to the gym, but since I had to go to the eye doctor this afternoon, I decided against it. I'll just go tomorrow (and then Thursday).

I haven't been to the eye doctor in a couple of years and, as it turns out, I need a new prescription. I definitely need new glasses (and possibly new sunglasses as well), so I'm glad I waited to get a new pair. Of course, if my track record is any good at predicting the future, I probably won't get new glasses for a few months.

After my exam I spent my time playing guitar as my eyes were pretty dilated and I really couldn't see anything anyway. I just hung out and strummed the evening away.

No comments: