Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day 321 - 01/07/2008

Tonight's the BCS Championship game and I couldn't even make it through it. I fell asleep at one point and called it quits sometime in the second half. Oh well.

On another note, I've been doing a lot of thinking about things and have a few ideas of things that need to be built. I won't share them here just yet, but suffice it to say if these ideas are able to be put into use, there's a market for them and they'd bring value to the masses. Both ideas lean towards being green and would use user generated electricity to power the devices.

All I need to do is investigate how to create a dynamo and, once the power's been generated, how to store it for later use.

Yep, that's pretty much it. It sounds pretty easy, but in reality, I'm sure it'll be a bit more complicated.

No comments: