Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 336 - 01/22/2008

Since I didn't go yesterday, I went to the gym today. As it turns out, the gym was closed yesterday so it all worked out fine.

I found out from Tammy (the gym manager) that the whack-job was let go last week. I can now return to working out after work without being in fear of the nuttiness. Not that I was surprised, but I wasn't the only one who had issues with her. I was but one in a sea of people who had issues with her. the thing about it though, was that she wasn't fired or relieved of duty or anything. She just didn't show up for work one day. No phone call, no nothing. Oh well, no skin off my back. Like I said, now I can go back to my regular workout schedule.

I also got my prize for the Holiday Meltdown: an exercise ball and a jump rope. Just what I need...more stuff to clutter up the basement. Oh well, I'm sure the kids will enjoy the jump rope. I was hoping for a fleece the gym was selling last month, but I guess I'll have to settle for the swag I got.

No comments: