Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day 332 - 01/18/2008

I dropped the car off on the way to work to get the wheel replaced. D dropped me off afterwards (she then dropped the kids off at school). Mike dropped me off after work. While they had it in the shop, I also had them take a look under the hood to see if they could fix whatever's causing the squeaking. They did...to the tune of an additional $79.

I got home and hung out for all of 30 minutes or so before I had to leave to pick up N from a Pump It Up party for Charlie. I could've stayed home for an additional 15 minutes or so and finished up what I was doing, but I didn't. I ended up hanging around Pump It Up for the extra 15 minutes while the party ended. He's got another one there tomorrow (and then one at Frozen Ropes on Monday). He's a social butterfly, he is.

That night we read the second chapter of Treasure Island.

No comments: